No. 1 Rule of Aftercare
Do not take advice from your friends. Taking advice from friends and not following our after care instructions will void your free touch up. If you have any questions please call the shop.
One Free Touch Up available within 3 months with the artist who did your tattoo.
1. Leave bandage on for 24 hours.
If your bandage comes off before 24hrs or you remove it and don't have another clear bandage follow aftercare instructions for a Black Bandage.
2. After 24 hours remove bandage and gently wash with unscented soap and lukewarm water.
3. Let airdry or gently pat dry with a clean paper towel.
4. Apply second bandage immediately after cleaning. Apply the bandage with light pressure and avoid creating air pockets.
5. Leave on for 3-5 days. Then remove.
6. Follow steps 2 and 3 after removal.
7. Apply tattoo aftercare or unscented lotion sparingly two times a day. DO NOT use oil based lotion.
8. Follow all DO NOT instructions found below.
1. Remove bandage in 2-4 hours.
2. Gently wash your tattoo with unscented soap and lukewarm water.
3. Allow your tattoo to air dry or gently pat dry with a clean paper towel.
4. Apply a small amount of tattoo aftercare or unscented lotion sparingly. DO NOT use anything oil based.
5. Follow all DO NOT instructions found below.
DO NOT Instructions
1. DO NOT pick or scratch you tattoo. This can cause loss of colour, scarring, and/or infection.
2. DO NOT take steaming hot showers, soak your tattoo (bathing, swimming, etc.), or expose your tattoo to direct sunlight for the duration of your tattoos healing process.
3. DO NOT pick or peel at your bandage.
4. DO NOT apply bronzer, tanning lotion, perfume, scented lotion, oil based ointments or products of any kind other than tattoo aftercare or unscented lotion.
5. DO NOT cover your tattoo with saranwrap. Doing so will harbour bacteria and cause infection and will void your free touch up.